Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day 14

Today will be a test day. I will tell a story about one of my daughters and you will need to identify which one it is!

I was wathching my daughter play basketball, she was young and energetic! I was on the bleachers wathching as the opposing team had the ball and started driving towards their side of the court. The boy with the ball was going pretty fast and dribbling well. My daughter was guarding him closely when she committed a foul and the boy went tumbling out of bounds and ended up in a heap over by the drinking fountain.

I think that in the NBA nowadays it would of been called a flagrant foul.

She casually walked back on the court with her hands on her sides as if nothing had happened. All the spectators had seen it and there were a few comments going around, so I stood up like the proud father that I am and proclaimed " That's my Girl!" I was followed immediately by a large man in front of me stating " that was MY boy!". A good time was had by all!

6 comments:

  1. I know for sure it wasn't me...I wasn't very good at fouling. Especially against a boy. Pretty sure I would have been too scared...Lol!:) My guess is Becca.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matthew says "I don't have a clue...maybe it's Becca?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. That kid was such a sissy, I barely even touched him!

    ReplyDelete