Sunday, February 13, 2011

Day 16

This is a few hours late, so I will do this twice today. I went to an adult session of our stake conference last night, really good. One of the speakers was from England and gave excellent talk on the need for us to forgive ourselves after we have repented and then to move on. One of the illustrations he used was that we were designed with both our feet and our heads pointed in the same direction! We weren't made to be constantly looking back at what we've done wrong, but rather to look forward to what we are going to do.

I heard that Bob Dylan and Barbara Striesand are both preforming tonight at the Grammies. I would like to hear those two, but not sure I want to bad enough to watch all the show, maybe I can find out what time they perform....

1 comment:

  1. I like that thought on forgiveness, I think it's important not to beat ourselves up too much, and like that person talked about, always looking forward. Thanks Dad.

    ReplyDelete